Discovery Solar Systems

Change To The Feed-In-Tariff, July 2014

Why You Need An EPC (Energy Performance Certificate)


iStock_000017872839From 1st April 2012, customers in England, Wales and Scotland wishing to get payments under the government's Feed-In-Tariff (FIT) for solar PV will need to be able to prove that their home has an EPC rating of band D or above to receive FIT's at the standard rate.  You will therefore need to able to produce your existing EPC (as long as it is less than ten years old) or obtain a new one.

>> More information

Created by: PCC Design